Monday, September 17, 2012

Christ In You

"Put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 13:14

"Until Christ be formed in you." Galatians 4:19

"Christ in you, the hope of glory." Colossians 1:27

"Christ liveth in me." Galatians 2:20

"We are made partakers of Christ." Hebrews 3:14

"And of his fulness have all we received." John 1:16

"That ye might be filled with all the fulness of God." Ephesians 3:19

"Unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ." Ephesians 4:13

"For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ." Galatians 3:27

"That we might live through him." 1 John 4:9

"For to me to live is Christ." Philippians 1:21

"Abide in me, and I in you." John 15:4

"And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us." 1 John 3:24

"God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts." Galatians 4:6

"But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his." Romans 8:9

"As thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them and thou in me." John 17:21-23

"Hereby we know that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit." 1 John 4:13

"Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world canot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you." John 14:17

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." John 14:18

"Because I live, ye shall live also." John 14:19

"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." John 14:20

No comments:

Post a Comment